Friday 9 April 2010

Playground politics

This blog is my informal survey of campaign literature received in the Hornsey and Wood Green constituency.

My heart sank when the first bits of election propaganda started landing on my doormat, and they were concerned almost entirely with slagging off The Other Guy rather than saying anything positive or setting out any policies.

So I thought I'd blog it all here and see how it goes. Anything that lands on my doormat from any of the parties gets scanned and posted here, and gets reviewed and rated for positivity/negativity. I have my opinions about their policies, of course, but my aim is to look more at how they conduct themselves (on my doormat).

I think it will be at least a little bit interesting. I hope you think so too.

I'm not saying which way I intend to vote, but I'm a youngish lefty liberal type who's concerned about social justice and the environment and whatnot, and is in a state of constant disappointment with the lameness of mainstream politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment